A Company registered and operating in Tanzania and dealing with Waste Management, is looking for candidates to fill positions of Account Managers (3 Positions) for their Dar es Salaam Office.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for the sales and marketing of services provided by the company in Tanzania, the Account Manager will work alongside, and closely with our clients and serving the account efficiently and effectively.
- Working directly with the Managing Director, develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy for Waste management in Tanzania.
- Identify and approach potential clients, suppliers of business and other channels and devise strategies to retain them.
- Agree commercial conditions, ensuring standard set by the company are met.
- Specify brand visibility and retail presence with each account
- Ensure customers comply with payment terms and credit risk policy
- Monitor and give timely feedback on competition
- Natural aptitude for sales, with strong personal sales skills
- Inspires confidence, able to form and develop professional relationships international customers
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated, creative and energetic; brings new ideas to the team
- Open management style, team player, works with colleagues
- Focused on objectives, but flexible to overcome setbacks and cope with conflicting priorities
- Good communicator; culturally aware
- Ethical and honest
- A strong background in Sales and Marketing
- A University Degree/Diploma in Sales, Marketing or Related Field
If you feel that you meet the above requirement please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submitting application is 21st March 2015
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.